What makes ours better
- All of our Foundation formulas offer targeted support based on your body, diet, and time of day.* They're called foundations because we designed them to help cover your nutritional needs to help you feel your best every day, year after year.*
- Rather than dumping every nutrient we can fit in one stomach-churning dose, we created complementary AM & PM formulas. The AM foundations feature ingredients that wake you up and power your day, while their PM counterparts help you relax and detox.
- Another benefit of our AM & PM duo blends is that we can break up large doses to improve bioavailability (as with Vitamin C) and we can separate ingredients that work better when taken at different times (like Vitamin E d-alpha and tocotrienols).
- Jumpstart your day with energizing B-vitamins at targeted levels for vegans and vegetarians and an extra 300 mg of essential amino acids lysine, methionine, and threonine for optimal plant-based nourishment.*
- We focused on ingredients necessary for women's bodies, including folate, vitamin D, B-vitamins (including B12), and magnesium. These are all included in optimal doses for women under 50 according to the Dietary Reference Intakes.*
- You've probably heard being iron-deficient doesn't feel great, so we've added thoughtful amounts of gentle-to-digest iron glycinate to our formulation.* Vegan and vegetarian women that menstruate typically have a greater nutritional demand for this essential mineral since it's most bioavailable from animal products.*
- Between our AM & PM dose, we deliver roughly half of your recommended daily dose of choline and magnesium, nutrients which are vital to nervous system and muscle function, but are hard to get in your diet and are often absent or only included in small doses in pills and gummies.
- Unlike pills and gummies, which are limited by their small size, we didn't stop at covering your basic daily vitamins and minerals. We added specialized ingredients like probiotics, adaptogenic mushrooms, and antioxidants to help you thrive.
Who needs itWomen who eat a vegan or vegetarian diet and need supplemental iron (due to menstruation) and want to ditch outdated multivitamin pills or artificial gummies and upgrade to delicious, drinkable foundational support that works better for your body and flows better with your life.*
Why it matters
Between our wildly busy lives and the tremendous amount of tasty but so-bad-for-you options, it's no wonder that so many of us feel the effects of a lackluster diet.* While you may intend to eat Insta-worthy greens and plant-based proteins at every meal, the reality is it's challenging to cover all your nutritional bases every single day.* And those daily shortcomings can add up to have high costs throughout your life.*
Research has demonstrated that it can be difficult to obtain essential nutrients and minerals like iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin B12, and vitamin D in a vegan or vegetarian diet without consistent, careful planning.* By shifting to our AM Foundation N° 23, you'll get targeted nutritional support that tastes great and works even better, complementing your plant-based diet to help you feel your best.*
- Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
- Jumpstart your morning the natural way and enjoy this energizing drink with your first meal of the day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
California Residents: WARNING