What makes ours better
- Our Antioxidant Ultra formulation is brimming with seven science-backed vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, selenium, resveratrol, and quercetin to promote free-radical scavenging activity.*
- We packed this caffeine-free blend with polyphenol-filled green tea leaf extract.* Polyphenols help maintain the body's normal inflammatory response to oxidative stressors.* Plus, the amount of green tea extract we added is like drinking an entire cup of nourishing green tea sans the bitter taste.*
- We've also added the amino acid L-Cysteine, a powerful antioxidant prized for health benefits.* It can help replenish the body's glutathione levels, or "the master antioxidant," essential for supporting optimal lung health, brain function, and liver detoxification processes.*
- Our powerful dose of resveratrol in this blend is equivalent to more than ten bottles of red wine, giving you the antioxidant perks of vino without the potential headache or empty calories.*
- Unlike other watered-down antioxidant drinks on the market, the Vitamin C in our pod surpasses the minimum daily recommended amount for ultimate antioxidant support.* Plus, our naturally flavored blend provides a low-calorie, low-carb alternative to popular sugar-laden drinks, without sweeteners known to cause digestive upset.*
Who needs itAnyone who wants to nourish their body and promote overall health from the inside out with easily absorbable, multispectrum antioxidants to help combat cellular stress and help bolster protection from free-radical damage.*
Why it mattersExposure to modern-day environmental stressors like air pollution, smoke, UV light, radiation, an unhealthy diet, and even our normal bodily processes contribute to free-radical oxidation, which may cause cellular damage.* Antioxidants come from many sources, including what we eat, and are naturally produced by the body.* However, when free radicals outweigh antioxidants, our body can kick into a state of oxidative stress which in some cases can damage cells, contribute to accelerated aging, and may negatively impact well-being.* Getting enough antioxidants can help the body properly combat cellular stress.*
- Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
California Residents: WARNING