What makes ours better
- Your brain produces melatonin to tell your body to rest, but natural production can be easily disrupted when exposed to artificial light before bedtime and also decreases as you age.* This extra dose can help restore potentially depleted levels that could interfere with sleep.*
- Taurine, glycine, and vitamin B6 help support a healthy nervous and circulatory system, and may help improve the quality of your sleep.* After all, having a racing mind and low levels of melatonin—which these ingredients may help address—can make it more difficult to relax at night and enjoy a regular circadian rhythm.*
- We've also included 5-HTP, derived from the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, because of its benefit for supporting good sleep throughout the night.* 5-HTP helps produce the neurotransmitter serotonin, which can be converted by your body into the sleep hormone melatonin.* Infrared-dried tart cherries not only add a delicious sour-sweet flavor, but they're also a tasty, natural food source of melatonin.*
- Chamomile, Valerian Root, and Passionflower are powerful plants that have been used for centuries to help induce sleep and relaxation.*
- With the inclusion of taurine and melatonin, our formulation is designed to promote quality REM sleep, the restorative sleep cycle that helps with learning and memory functions in the brain.* As a result of this, you may notice more vivid dreams when you first begin taking Blueshift Sleep.*
How Much H20? For some people, a full glass of water before bed doesn't always equal a restful night. That's why we made sure this blend tastes great with as little as 8oz. of water (yet still has delicious, light flavors as a 14 oz. serving).
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Note: Our uniquely powerful blend will have you arriving in dreamland in no time, so don't operate heavy machinery when enjoying this soothing slumber juice.
California Residents: WARNING