What makes ours better
- Our GI-fortifying blend has concentrated deglycerized licorice root extract and 2 grams of L-Glutamine and Glycine, which are gut nourishing aminos that support restoring the single-cell layer gut lining, promote GI mucilage for healthy digestion and encourage healthy stomach acidity.* L-Glutamine also supports gut health as the preferred fuel source for cells lining the gut, and supports rapid cell regeneration processes and growth.*
- We've also packed this comprehensive formulation with nature's most effective GI-nourishing botanicals: slippery elm extract, aloe vera extract, and marshmallow root.* These powerful plants help soothe esophageal irritation and help repair your gut quickly.*
- To further help strengthen the gut lining, we've included chelated zinc carnosine to help reinforce the mucosal barrier and promote a tight junction structure so you can reap the benefits of the nutrient-dense foods you eat.*
- We've made sure our blend tackles every aspect of supporting digestive health by providing 5 billion CFUs of the special probiotic L. Plantarum, which delivers targeted support for the lower GI system and can help promote relief from bloat.*
- Enjoy 1,000 mg of our delicious antioxidant blend, including organic apple and pear, for added natural health support and juicy flavor so that you can feel satisfied with every sip.*
Who needs itAnyone who wants to give their gut the love it needs to feel good, live an active lifestyle, and promote optimal GI function and health.*
Why it mattersBusy lifestyles, chronic stress, and consuming an inflammatory diet can wreak havoc on the digestive system, especially our esophagus and gastrointestinal lining.* This is because the intestinal lining is only one cell thick, which can either be good or bad news for your GI system.* The positive is that nutrients can be easily absorbed because the lining is thin.* The bad news is that irritants and microbes can easily damage this delicate barrier, sometimes leading to impaired absorption, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating.* Along with a healthy diet, nourishing your GI system with the right aminos and botanicals can help benefit your gut health by supporting the integrity and function of the GI lining.*
- Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
California Residents: WARNING