What makes ours better
- Pre-Game is packed with 17 vitamins, herbal extracts, and antioxidants that work together to target multiple pathways in the body involved in the not-so-fun effects of a great night out.*
- Our science-based blend is designed to reduce exposure to acetaldehyde buildup, tackle hydration levels, promote liver health, and even support normal blood sugar balance—the often overlooked culprit from indulging.*
- Some unwanted effects of alcohol are from the build-up of a toxic metabolic by-product called acetaldehyde, which occurs because the body can only process about one drink’s worth of acetaldehyde per hour.* This molecular logjam can contribute to oxidative stress on the body, especially the liver.* That's why we've included powerful antioxidants like NAC, Vitamin C, and MSM.* These nutrients may benefit the body's natural ability to reduce exposure to acetaldehyde and support the body’s natural detoxification systems.*
- Since water alone isn’t enough, we’ve added thirst-quenching natural electrolytes from Himalayan Pink Salt to infuse your body with minerals lost from alcohol-induced dehydration and support fluid balance so that you can bounce back better in the morning.*
- Our blend also boasts liver-supporting botanicals like milk thistle, deglycerized licorice, and prickly pear.*
- Feel your level best with nutrients like ginger and chromium to promote glycemic balance and help keep those sugar cravings in check.*
- Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
- For optimal results: drink one pod before the first drink of the night, but if you forget, it's never too late to have a pod later in the night, before bed, or even in the morning!
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product will not prevent intoxication. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Please drink responsibly.
California Residents: WARNING
You might also like
• If you've had more to drink than usual, you may want to have a second Pre-Game before going to bed
• Get as much deep sleep as possible (try Blueshift Sleep to support restorative sleep cycles, especially if you are getting to bed later)
• Drink Blueshift Electrolytes upon waking