What makes ours better
- The evening counterpart to the Super Multi AM, this PM blend contains naturally calming nutrients like inositol and magnesium, to help you wind down.*
- Your body has natural detoxification systems that do much of their work overnight.* Packed with potent antioxidants to support nighttime detox and recovery, this delicious red sangria blend pairs perfectly with your dinner meal.
- Unlike pills and gummies, which are limited by their small size, we went beyond your basic daily vitamins and minerals and packed this pod with 2.5 grams of whole fruits and veggies, including tart cherry which research suggests may contain melatonin to help you lay the groundwork for a good night's sleep.*
- The AM/PM duo delivers roughly half of your recommended daily dose of choline and magnesium which are often left out of pills and gummies (or included in very small doses). These critical nutrients are vital to healthy nervous system and muscle function.*
- Another benefit of our AM/PM duo is that we break up large nutrient doses to improve bioavailability (as with Vitamin C) and we separate ingredients that work better when taken at different times (like Vitamin E d-alpha and tocotrienols).*
Want to learn more? Click here.
Who needs it
Anyone who wants to support rest and recovery and upgrade their multivitamin pill to next-level drinkable nutrition that tastes as good as it feels.*
Why it matters
The convenience of typical one-a-day multivitamins comes with some big nutritional costs, especially when it comes to supporting your body's rest and digest systems.
It might seem like you have fewer nutritional needs when you're sleeping, but your body is actually hard at work recovering from the day and laying the foundation for a better tomorrow.*
Our Super Multi PM helps your body downshift from your busy day in order to relax and prepare for restorative rest. It provides potent antioxidants and soothing nutrients to support your body's natural detoxification processes so you can wake up tomorrow refreshed and ready to take on the day.*
- Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
- For optimal absorption, pair this relaxing drink with your evening meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
California Residents: WARNING